The web of technology is what we are trapped in today. With dependence all over we are not able to jump out of this rather the strength of trap is increasing day by day capturing us inside forever. The internet being the main bait of this rattrap, we have entered this unusual world of development and are continuously sinking into this more and more and more.
The internet is the one aspect that is mutual in the daily lives of we, human beings today. It is a web of various interconnected networks all around the globe. This formation of networks involves a hell lot of complications along with a number of devices to be prepared with. Some major devices without which proper functioning of a network is prohibited involve-routers, modems, cables, computer systems, IP Addresses, etc. These are the must haves for setting up a functional network anywhere at any time. Do you have any idea what the terms routers and IP Address stand for? No, don’t worry.
Before submerging into the details, let us first be very clear with the terms routers and IP Address. A router is a way reflecting device i.e it shows the path to packets of data to reach their final destination node. It is a traffic director and each of these directors used in a network is assigned a unique label what we term as IP Address. An IP Address is a numerical tag or a 32 bits number assigned to each of
the routers divided into octets to make their identification unique and distinctive. One such commonly used IP Address is 192.168.o.1.1 router IP.
192.168.o.1.1 router IP is one of the most popular IP Addresses used for routers. Whenever you feel like changing the settings of your router, the only way is by accessing the IP Address. Before getting in to the process of accessing the IP Address, few things to keep in mind are always be connected to the same wi-fi network which you wish to make changes to. Also ensure that you can access the web browser from the internet-enabled devices on which you will be doing the changes.
After keeping in mind the important facts to remember, let us now jump up to the process of logging in to the admin panel of 192.168.o.1.1 which is as follows:
- STEP 1- Initially open the local browser on your system. (recommended one is Google Chrome).
- STEP 2- Next, enter https://192.168.o.1.1 in the address bar just as you type any other normal URL.
- STEP 3- In case you wish to change this IP address due to address clash, there are two ways to do the same: either by using the web page settings or setting up a CD.
- STEP 4- You will be directed to the access router panel page, wherein you will be asked to type in your username and password.
- STEP 5- Type in the required credentials, and hit the ok or enter button.
By now you will successfully be able to enter the admin panel of 192.168.o.1.1 and make necessary alterations as per your needs. But at the cost that you must be aware of the IP Address of your router which can be found out by following the simple steps as given below:
- STEP 1- Firstly, open the command prompt .
- STEP 2-Secondly, press the windows icon key’R’> enter cmd in the Run box.
- STEP 3- Next, enter ”ipconfig” and then press enter.
- STEP 4- At this step, your IPv4 address, DNS server and gateway will be visible.
- STEP5-By this step you have logged in to the 192.168.1.254 Router IP.
Thus, the remembrance of the router IP Address is must for logging in to 192.168.1.254 router IP. In case you forgot or want to change your username and password, follow the steps below:
- STEP 1- Initially, open the web browser and enter your IP Address into the address bar.
- STEP 2- Next enter your username and password (default username is ‘admin’ and password is blank). Click on ‘log in’.
- STEP 3-Afterwards click on setup>network settings.
- STEP 4-Then click on router settings, type in router’s new IP Address and subnet mask.
- STEP 5- Lastly click on save settings.
Therefore, having a glance at the above context we completely understand what does a network stand for, what are the basic requirements to set up a functional network, what are routers and IP Addresses, how to find out IP Address of our own router, how to log in to the admin panel of a router, what is 192.168.o.1.1 router IP, its features, the process to change the IP Address and all that stuff. Hence, we are very well versed with 192.168.o.1.1 and all its related aspects.